Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Prunes of Orange Essence

Doesn't that sound most wonderful? I love refridgerated prunes. I get a lot of very weird and questioning looks when people find out! I actually got Dr. Bob (70 something), Larry, my boss (late 60s), and Brock (20s) to try one, most of them actually agreed on their tastiness though not too many adjectives were used. Dr. Bob did ask what other flavors they made them in.

Here are the top reasons why you should try them and even like prunes:
-- they are very high in fiber
-- they are a great quick snack
-- they come in fun resealable bags
-- they come in reg., orange essence, and cherry essence
-- they taste really good
-- last, but not least, you will have to eat them one day for dietary necessities, so might as well aquire a taste.

(Sunsweet should be happy for the little push for their product, and if one of the company reads this perchance they might sign me up for a free box or something)

No comments: