Thursday, January 17, 2008

Too Cold Outside, So How About Some Chinese?

It is -7 with wind chill factored in today. Tomorrow's forcast is for -32 with wind chill. Can you spell "way ttooo cccooold to gggooo ttto work"? Unfortunately, that bears nothing on my job since I live a 1 minute drive or 5 minute walk to work. Plus, part of my job includes moving snow at entrances and such. So tomorrow I will be wearing my duck bibs that my sweetie made me buy. Brrr...

Since it is cold, I was thinking of hot things and along that mind thought another thoughr came along side. What am I going to make for the youth group international dinner next Saturday? I suddenly was craving sweet'n'sour soup, cashew chicken, crab ragoons, and eggrolls. Ah ha! I wanna make eggrolls. What stirs this craving, you may ask. Well, my dear husband really doesn't care for Chinese or Mediterranean. I have been deprived of it for several months! I can't just go out and eat Chinese on my own. Besides it isn't as fun without a second favoring opinon and just plain company along.

So here is my chance! I am awaiting the recipe. I am so very excited!! Go Ming Dynasty and Greek Isles!!!

No comments: