Wednesday, October 17, 2007

A Tribute to Our Men

Have you females ever wished you were a guy so that life would be easier in so many ways, especially in the emotions area? I have a couple times recently. Without getting into the emotional soppiness of it all, I just want to say that men have to put up with so much more sometimes. They have to try to interpret and choose how to handle and reassure their women through their various seas of emotions, even when their women can't fully explain what or why. They have quite a feat! They have to be a sensitive listener and a conquerer of a problem at once.

So I just want to say that I am so very thankful for my man's love, patience, trying to understand, making me try to explain as best I can, and just overall dealing with being with a complicated female. If they all knew how much we love and appreciate them all! Go give your man a hug today!

No comments: