Friday, November 2, 2007

Goodbye roomie!!

This weekend my dear roomie is graciously moving out to her own 1 bed-room just a quarter mile away since I get a new roommate in 3 weeks. It is sad to see her leave and knowing she will be by herself over yonder. Kim has been great! We haven't spent a ton of time together, but we have tons of fun times at random times as we pass each other in and out of the apartment.
What is even more sad, is that I will be gone when she moves and so it will be sort of a shock to get used to. She is there and only a little packed and then when I get back on Sat. night...poof, Kim will be out and gone. Crazy!
I will admit that I am anxious to set up house for my future hubby and I and put all our gifts away. It will be fun to have a little more room and get things organized and ready for us to walk in to when we get back early December. Okay, so I am really excited about all of it!!
I will put out a wonderful recommendation for Kim as she was a wonderful roommate and I am waiting for the right guy to snatch her. In the mean time, I will just leave her a bright little gift for her to find in her new place!

No comments: