Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Snow in the Forecast

Okay, so for those who really know me, I usually pray for snow starting the beginning of November or so. I love the snow as long as I can get to where I need to get to. It was especially awesome when Faith closed for a day because of it and I got a paid day off! Then other days were fun with snowdrift busting (trucks trying to get stuck and then unstuck in the snow on purpose).

This time I am not that anxious, as my wedding is in 18 days and I really want all who can come to come. Snow could be a majorly annoying hinderance. So whilst the snow would be a nice accent to the winter themed wedding, I want everyone to be able to come.

Why this sudden outburst?! Well, snow is forcasted in mid-Iowa for this Friday!! Not so soon, Frosty! You can take this oncoming cold with you too, cause I have a wedding to ready for!

No comments: