Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Site Counter!!!

I am so very excited! First reason, I am so very tired for some reason and my coffee just taste so very good this morning, there is a meeting at work for blood screening and that means about an hour on the clock break, and then finally, I figured out how to put the site hit counter on my blog. That is a huge achievement for me as I know so very very little about computers and all the inner workings and language and stuff. Well, it took me about 15 min. or so, but finally I figured out where to copy and paste in the correct place. It took some experimenting, but success!! So now each time ya'll check the site out I can start racking up the numbers. Now I just need to figure out count down to certain date timers. Here comes Spring!!! 16 days till Spring!!!!! I can't wait!!

No comments: