Friday, March 7, 2008

Snow more kittens!!

So we waited...and waited...and no police still. We had to leave at 5pm, so we left a note on the door and instructed security not to open the women's restroom door in spite of the desperate tiny sounds. On to home and to tell our families the adventure.

The next day, there was neither hide nor hair of the little fursome duo. We went on through our slow work day, till some Faith student comes in and asks if the kittens are still in the dorm. When I told her no, her face fell and she told me "I was going to ask maintenance permission to go play with them. Faith should really have pets for us."

Can you even begin to imagine that one? "Go feed the cats, Jamie." "Walk the dogs, girls" "Groom the guinea pigs for the 4 pm petting zoo." I really do like animals, but seriously, I think not!! Go get the student discount ticket for the Blank Park Zoo or go home and pet your family's dog or cat.

So much for Faith Baptist Furry Farm.

No comments: