Thursday, October 4, 2007

A Hairy Ordeal

Okay, so some imput from those who know me might be nice here. I have really been wanting to cut my hair again for the last whole summer. Shorter and different from the last short one I had. I have seen pics of that one lately and was reminded that I really didn't like it.
I have asked my main man about it and he is all in favor of me trying it since he said he likes variety. I even pinned his gaze down to get the truth on whether he was speaking such to just be nice or whether it is his honest opinion. My youth group girls flipped out on me though. I figure that it is the best time though since I can grow it out through winter if I don't like it so it can go up in the summer. I almost chickened out last night again. All the models have long hair usually right? Clothing ones and shampoo chicks. I mentioned to Zach last night that I would try a trim for now and reconsider a cut much later. He said that he was hoping that I was going to still cut it. The power of love huh? Well, I guess ya don't know till you give it a try.
So I am looking around and trying to find the right pic and such so I can walk right into the hair place with full confidence that I will like what happens to it. To those who might be panicking at this time, I will wait till after the wedding. So I will just rehighlight for now (getting back more to the darker shade I am) and then cut it in December. (Key in music for Sound of Music's "I Have Confidence").

No comments: